As an organisation you may want us to carry out an internal audit to assess the effectiveness of management, financial controls and governance processes with a view to improvement.
The role of internal audit is to provide independent assurance that an organisation's risk management, governance and internal control processes are operating effectively.
We do this through a combination of assurance and consulting. The assurance part of our work involves telling managers and governors how well the systems and processes designed to keep the organisation on track are working. Then, we offer consulting help to improve those systems and processes where necessary.
Internal auditors can be engaged in a range of activities which are detailed below.
- Assessing the management of risk
- Assisting management in the improvement of internal controls
- Why is internal audit important to your organisation?
- Activities of internal audit
- Evaluating controls and advising managers at all levels
- Evaluating risks
- Analysing operations and confirm information
- Working with other assurance providers
Please contact us to see how we can help.