Aside from helping you produce accurate, timely annual accounts we are very keen to discuss your KPIs (Key performance indicators) and walk you through the following:
- how much gross profit you are making on average, per sale?
- how far ‘off’ are you from your forecast cash position? What’s the main reason for it?
- Any discrepancies need to be researched and understood so you can take necessary action to bring the figures back into line.
- How well you are able to meet your short-term financial obligations – a key figure for almost all businesses in the current climate is their liquidity.
These figures can all be monitored, and we can help shed light on aspects of your business you may overlook from time to time due to your manic schedule as it is.
We do provide traditional services in the following:
- Accounting Services
- Accounting systems (including software) and procedures
- On-line electronic sharing and filing of all accounting related records according to HMRC requirements
- Processing services (Suppliers and invoices to customers/clients)
- Monthly / Quarterly Management accounts
- Budget presentations and reviews
- Year End accounts for companies and individuals
- Taxation services
- Payroll services
- Forensic Accounting
Don’t worry if you don’t currently have a system for recording your revenue and expenses we can help you with that.